6/02/2012

stylemoment nuremberg

If you guys read the blog carefully, you know that I have been in the lovely city of Nuremberg last weekend. I did stay with my dear friend Vanessa, who, in my humble opinion, is one of the most stylish people I have ever met. To prove my point, I took a picture of her while we were waiting for the subway. Sexy yet laid back, if you ask me (and i'm fully aware that you didn't). Oh and I fell in love with her jumper! If anyone has one spare, you know how to reach me. ;)

Vanessa is wearing: Jumper: River Island, ca. € 16 // Skirt: H&M, ca €15 // Shoes: New Look, ca € 13 // Bag: Vintage, bought in Birmingham// Jacket: Cos, ca € 90

By the way, I'm not the only one who thinks her style rocks! Beginning of this year, Vanessa has been photographed for a streetstyle story for the german citymagazine "Prinz". Doesn't she look smashing?

No comments:

Post a Comment